MBA (Central Michigan), PhD (Oregon)
HSBC Visiting Assistant Professor in International Business
Office Henry Angus (HA 869)
Tel (604) 827-4060
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Law and Economics
Courses Taught in 2017-2018
- International Financial Markets and Institutions (BCom)
- Corporate Finance (BCom/COEC)
Selected Recent Publications
- Alimov A. and Micah Officer, (2017), "Intellectual property rights and cross-border mergers and acquisitions", Journal of Corporate Finance, 45, pp. 360-377.
- Alimov A., (2016), "Product market effects of real estate collateral", Journal of Corporate Finance, 36, pp. 75-92.
Alimov A., (2015), "Labor market regulations and cross-border mergers and acquisitions", Journal of International Business Studies, 46, pp. 984-1009.
- Alimov A., (2015), "Labor Protection Laws and Bank Loan Contracting", The Journal of Law and Economics, 58(1), pp. 37-74.
- Alimov A., (2014), "Product market competition and the value of corporate cash: Evidence from trade liberalization", Journal of Corporate Finance, 25, pp. 122-139.
Other Links & Info