Webmaster: Arash Saghafi
BizTech/MIS Mentorship Program
September 9, 2016
If you’re a student with a career interest in business technology, mentors are one of the most valuable resources you can tap into. This is your chance to gain guidance and learn from some of the most successful professionals in the business technology field.
BizTech and the UBC Sauder Management Information Systems Division are excited to present the BizTech/MIS Tri-Mentorship Program, UBC's premier mentorship program for students pursuing careers in the area of business and technology.
As a member of this tech-focused mentorship community, expect to build rewarding relationships with other students, network with business professionals in this high-demand industry and gain mentorship from some of the most successful and experienced Business Technology professionals in Vancouver.
Opportunities are available for 20 Senior Mentees and 20 Junior Mentees.
Online applications will close on Friday, September 16 at 11:59pm.
: Wednesday, October 28, 2015
: UBC BizTech Mentee Orientation Meeting
: HA 254
: Thursday, October 29, 2015
: UBC BizTech Networking Night
: The Big 4 Conference Centre
: Monday, November 9, 2015
: MIS Meet and Greet
: CPA Hall and Bruce R. Birmingham Centre
: 6:30pm - 9:30pm
We are pleased to announce our 5th annual “Meet and Greet” event is scheduled to be held on Monday, November 9th, 2015.
This event is presented to you together with the MIS Advisory Board, MIS Alumni Committee and UBC BizTech.
It is intended for all students at the Sauder School who study in Information Technology related programs.
1. Undergraduate students in the Business Technology Management (BTM) Option
2. Undergraduate students in the Business – Computer Science (BUCS) Option
3. Full and Part time MBA students who have a special link with or interest in IT and BTM.
(1) To provide Sauder students in IT-related programs (including entering students) with an opportunity to meet and network with people from the business community at all levels and with other students in these programs.
(2) To provide the business community with an opportunity to obtain a first-hand impression of our students.
Food and drinks will be provided.
Student registration is by invitations only. For further inquiries, please contact email@example.com
2nd Annual Research Symposium on Complexity & IT
The Second Annual Research Symposium on Complexity & IT was held at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, July 25-26, 2014.