Managing Director, China
PA Phone No +86 21 6032 1779
17/F Eco City, 1788 West Nanjing Road, Jing’an District, Shanghai, PRC
- Master of Business Administration, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce & Business Administration, University of British Columbia
- 2016-Present Knight Frank, Shanghai
- 2015-2016 MVG Capital LLC, Shanghai
- 2010-2015 Colliers International, Shanghai
- 2008-2010 MGPA, Shanghai
- 1993-2008 Colliers International Asia Pacific, Shanghai and Hong Kong
- 1992-1993 McKinsey and Company, Inc., Hong Kong
- 1987-1990 John Swire & Sons (H.K.) Ltd., Hong Kong
Alan Liu has 23 years of experience in the real estate industry working in both Mainland China and Hong Kong as both a service provider and investment manager.
Based in Shanghai, Alan oversees the operations of all Knight Frank China offices. He is also a member of the Greater China Executive Board.
Prior to joining to Knight Frank, Alan was the Managing Director, North Asia at Colliers International, where he had been focused on expanding the Firm’s investment presence in China for the benefit of foreign and local institutional clients as well as Asian outbound investors. He was also a core member of the Asia Executive Committee responsible for managing the region, and had prior coverage of markets including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India and Korea, as well as service lines including Investment Services, Residential Project Marketing, Office Leasing, Corporate Solutions, Advisory Services and Real Estate Management Services.